Saturday, November 27, 2004

Queasy Tummy

I spent the best part of yest and today with my mum and family. All the girls went for facial yest and after that went for dinner at this teochew restaurant. When i reached home, i started getting this headache, and my whole body felt so hot. It wasn't that kind of hot where you sweat. It was internally hot, yet with all the heat within my body, chills were running all over my skin. No....didnt feel well at all.

When i woke the next morning, the good thing was the headache and heat were gone. The BAD thing was i THOUGHT i felt hungry. Okay well, got my bum to the kitchen to find food, ate a piece of bread, still hungry, so i slept a while. Mum and dad brought food home, so i ate the Min Chiang Kueh. But i was still 'HUNGRY'. By then i realised that it wasnt hunger, rather a bad tummy. The feeling wasnt pain, well maybe discomfort. It is hard to explain. More like discomfort till you dont feel like doing anything. Like cramps, but higher up. Well, went for lunch with family, didnt really feel like anything. I couldnt even finish a bowl of MEASLY tempura Udon. I mean the portion was really tiny for me, but i still couldnt finish it. Mum told me it was probably gastric so she went to get meds for me. It was this milky yucky thing. Looked like *AHEM*-Barley. Came home and slept. That was about 245pm , baby called me at around 3pm but at that time i didnt know he was already downstairs (sorry honey). Slept somemore till about 5/6(i dont know actually). By then it was almost dinner, so i called baby to see if he was still coming down for dinner. Mom cooked my special request 'Mei Cai Kou Rou-Hakka Kong Ba Dish', but i couldnt enjoy it. Sigh what a pity. After dinner ben and me slacked around till about 830 then we went out. Now i'm back here, and very hungry. I wonder how much i weigh now. (Yes, guys you must be rolling your eyes about women and their eternal obsession with their weight).

No comments: