Friday, March 18, 2005

New Wallpapers

Have been really busy lately, but came up with a few of these in between coffee breaks while doing projects. Love the elefun one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

There have been tons of projects, assignments deadlines of late, with still more to come. Report Writing and Presentation Skills(RWPS) was just submitted. Legal Systems and Contracts just today. Web Services Development + Mobile Applications For Business on Tuesday. French Test on Thursday. RWPS presentation week after next, along with another 2 tests and French Oral Test as well. Between time for my work, time for my family, time for ben, i really dont have any time left for myself. I realized that each semester goes by faster than the last. The pace picks up, i'm still coping, but i wonder how long i can still cope. I come back home dead tired at the end of everyday wishing i could just go to sleep but i have to start revising. My grades are all slipping, i cant let that happen. I never want to feel like how i did in jc, i felt simply useless. Maybe the black wallpaper symbolises how i felt in that period of my life, utter frustration.

No comments: