Saturday, October 01, 2005

World of Warcraft...

YES!!! my problems have been solved! I can finally play at home..thanks to my uncle! harhar...i havent been doing much over the last few days, after my exams finished. I planned to go practise my basic theory but i havent gone to do it yet..think i will book a session on monday when ben is not free...they have games to play..aniways..work is starting on monday, and i got a brand new shirt to start work!! yay!!

i hope i am not too early...plan to leave the house at 7.00. can anyone tell me if the jam situation along bugis - bras brasah area is jammed up or all the way to tanjong papar...dont want to be late on my first day of work.

on tuesday, after the paper,...we went shopping after the paper..but i only stayed a while..went home to take off my contact lens, get my books and meet ben to go to the library..by the way..i cant wear contact lens anymore..turns out i developed an allergy to them over the years...sob sob!! so sad...cant look pretty anymore..and my earring collection will just sit there and go to waste...oh well fret nots...mom says can go have lasik done....on wednesday bummed at home mostly. needed some rest after all the late nights studying..hurhur...how ironic now i'm staying up reading into the wee hours...when will i ever learn...

thurday morning had cramps...but wow, they didnt last long at all, only until around 12. went for lunch with mom, bought some computer games, then went to meet brain and mat for drinks at Mr. Bean and some shopping at plaza singapura. i was so near park lane..i even used the toilet there...but i didn't go to play WoW (World of Warcraft)...promised baby i'd wait for him...well...keep my promises.

friday...slept till around 11, got ready to meet my groupmates for project, had to do storyboard for Final Year Project...did it up quite fast..but i do think it needs improvement..think i will add some stuff after work on weekdays. since it was raining, we stayed to watch 'la bi xiao xing' with my friend florence's 2 cute brothers...so funny...argh! ben cant find his set...its really so funny.....maybe should go get one set...laugh my ass off when i need to destress...tata now...seeya..will post on monday to let you guys know what work was like

No comments: