Monday, September 11, 2006

~ Snippets of Campus Life ~

After a month of school, it is obvious that there are 2 types of buses, the early bird buses and the late bum buses. Now there are internal shuttle buses and the public buses that take people in whereever they come from. No matter which kind they are, the early bird buses are always full but the late bum buses are always half empty. It comes as no surprise that i constantly find myself in a half empty bus.

First Times
There are 2 Debbys ( or Debby and Debbie i dont know) in my 'Programming for Business' Tutorial Class

Miscellaneous
  1. I sat next to a sick cow today, no make that a sick cow plonked next to me in lecture. I hope i dont get sick.
  2. I am always going without lunch but note to self: dont eat chicken noodle from arts canteen again.

No comments: