Sunday, October 28, 2007

@ Asian Civilisations Museum

Some of my friends are TERRIBLY bored at work, and have been coming here regularly (still) even though i dont update. So i have deigned to look through my photo library to put up my unposted photos so as to occupy their abundance of time spent surfing the internet. Soooo unproductive, i know. Especially the one whose boss is always not in the office.

So here are some of the pics from my visit to the Asian Civilistaions Mueseum. After this trip, i'm definitely more interested in museum going and as a student i get half price off all entry tickets! Anyone wanna be my museum buddy?

We went specially to see the Beauty in Asia Exhibition but did look at other stuff too.

Colourful pictures on a wall part 1

Colourful pictures on a wall part 2

Uber old money

picture of old singapore
Posted by Picasa

No comments: