Sunday, February 01, 2009

Miss Poon for a morning



I got a call from one of the production crew i got to know on my previous calefare job, he asked if i wanted to go for a casting on friday, i had time in the morning so i went to audition. And i got the part of the teacher! Haha! I was to play the part of a strict teacher to comical effect.


Damn cock my hair and makeup..! So filming was on Sunday and overall it was pretty fun. =)
80 bucks for sitting around all morning waiting for them to do my scene. not bad..

My lines were (more or less):

Good afternoon class! -> class greets me

Today is the last day of school, we will be writing an essay on what you want to do for the holidays. (Class Groans) You have 45 mins. Start now!

I use my laptop to play solitaire and pull down the screen to check on my students then go back to my game

and at the end of class when all the students are excited about going home i shout:
Brain juice winners! Don't forget your National Leadership Camp next week!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: