Friday, March 06, 2009

New hair

Well....sort of. My hair color was previously the color of....something like dried grass, the red that i dyed in july had already faded to brown and it was fading from brown. it looked terrible, so i decided to go jet black. i have been itching to dye my hair that color for some time now. Also, i told my hairdresser to prep my fringe to go into an eventual side parted look again, sick of this china doll hair already. time for a change.



Anyway, on a side note, this was our homey, very fun and romantic valentines dinner, the pasta on the side was made by me and very delicious according to my sister and my maid, who were my 'romantic atmosphere creative directors', they were so excited about putting up this intimate setting in the little corner of my place...

full, after the dinner. I made a little too much, so there was a bit of leftover..

Us. The plan was he would take me out for a good dinner the next weekend. =) beat the crowds yo. hate crowds


Posted by Picasa

No comments: