Sunday, June 19, 2005

21 years in the world

Yesterday was my birthday..i woke up in the morning for school, fridays are not good days in general for i have to wake up at 6 for this semester. hope i would be spared this next semester.

anyway...school finished at 3, went home immediately after to get my cake, it was quite alright actually, with surprise guests even. marvelle, faizal, whom i met at jiarong's birthday the other time came too. the lot of guowei's bunch even gave me a present, so did deyao and co., which was rather unexpected...anyways.

it was just a normal gathering, with friends and family. although last night i was rather busy more than enjoying myself, but i was happy, playing hostess. was running to and fro between groups of friends and family.

reflecting on my 21 years of life..well my childhood, has been explained, so has my teenage years, i'll come around to my 17 - 21 years sometimes later....but this past year (age 20) has been a good year, with a change of character, lightening up of my spirit and improvement in family life beyond what i have experienced. i've been a very lucky girl all my life and i know it and am grateful for it.

thank you grandma for giving me all i have. i love you, for moulding my mother into who she is today, for loving me, for being a great woman, for your love, kindness. i wish you could have been here.

No comments: