Sunday, August 07, 2005

Its been one year

And its been one of the happiest years of my life. I guess in a way, i always wanted a sort of bad boy...Why sort of you may ask..cos bad boys dont treat their girls so well...so my 'sort of' bad boy displays bad boy characteristics yet treats me very well. The time just pasts so fast, i know its a cliche, but its very true. It was as if it was just yesterday when he hugged me on the escalator on plaza sing. I knew then, this guy was for me, i just felt so comfortable with him, i didnt need to pretend and i still dont. I am just myself for him to see.

He complements me so well...On the one hand, i worry so much, and he doesnt really give a damn and it settles me. I am forever all talk no action, and many a times, he brings out the action in me. His work and character forces me to be more independent, to have more of my own life and social calender. Though there are disagreements along the way, its natural, every couple will have their own problems. We are still compromising everyday, in everything we do. Its just, he surprises me all the time, just when i think he doesnt really bother me that much, he says things that totally stump me (in other words shut me up - cos sometimes i know i really complain too much).

In the beginning, it took a while for us to get crazy about each other, i think it really took off in our first week. i mean we are still crazy about each other, but its a different type of crazy, this is a more settled love. A love i hope will last a long time to come.

2 comments:

Inarticulate said...

It's really good to hear that you've found a good direction in your relationship. I can understand what you mean by being crazy about each other because that's precisely how I feel about my girlfriend as well.

Sincere Best Wishes to you and Ben.

愛恵吉国 Itoe Yoshikuni said...

Hi there! I'm Ben's frn, we met at taka, erm i think last month? Anyways, I'm REALLY glad tt u guys r tog. Can see tt he's really happy! I even jokingly told him tt I should prob start putting $1 coins, 1 everyday, to save for THE "ahem" day~! All the best! Nancy