Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Japanese stuff in my life

Going about ur daily life, you are aware that you use japanese products. Of course, I mean you chose to buy them. But working in a japanese bank, you are made acutely aware of it. Like I use Za foundation and majolica eyeshadows which are both owned by shiseido, and then I use shiseido eyeliner too, a shu uemura eyelash curler. My lip balm has some japanese words on it but is made by Mentholathum (ok i just found out its a japanese company too. I use hada labo skin care...and my baby wipes are pigeon brand.

and i also realized that i have tons of meiji biscuits in my office drawer, and i love to drink yakult.

Sometimes these things are so ingrained that u don't take notice

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: