Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Connectivity in Tanjong Pagar

I slowly realize that here in Tanjong pagar, I am extremely connected to the places I love to go and my home.

For buses home, there are:
130 right outside my office, fastest way home, also goes to K's place but train is faster.
131/186 from International Plaza, 131 is just slightly longer than 130 but 186 is like taking the entire journey from terminal to terminal. However, it takes me straight to Hotel Miramar where my nail polish store is located, 4 stops from my office :)
145 which is also quite fast but have to walk a little to amara hotel

For shopping:
Orchard: 20 mins or less by bus
Vivo: 6 stops away
Nail shop: 4 stops away
City hall: short bus ride or 2 mrt stops away
Chinatown for facial/charms shopping: 145 straight to doorstep. Now I have no excuse to be lazy about making necklaces. (-_-)

Not sure whether to say this place is made for me or I am made for this place. I wonder if I will get complacent and stay here for a long time and get snails pace salary increment which is typical of jap banks.

I hope not.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: