Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend / Suwan baby shower / Shopping day

Started friday by going out with babes to beer market to chill out abit, had a lot of fun! =) We played dice and I kept losing although I thought I was pretty good =( had an early night cos we had to attend daniel and emily's church wedding the next day.



 Sat night I had to go for William So's concert with mom to support support, this was my outfit, went backstage again to say hi to everyone, wish can go into Andy Hui's room man...but cannot.
















Started the day going for suwan's 1 mth baby shower, got her a photo album scrapbooking set for her baby photos 



Then went down to bukit panjang plaza which is nearby to go to Aries to get some hairclips cos the one @ Raffles Place closed. 10+ clips for 1.90, bought 2 packets! stupid Chameleon charges 0.30 a clip, bloody ripoff!



Bought some jap snacks there too! 22 bux damage. Can't resist them :)

After that headed to orchard for some shopping, bought 2 pairs of pj shorts from cotton on 2 for 20(earlier picture)

Went to kino to get my diary book for nxt year, got one for mom too! Cos little twin star is our fav! 19.25 + 15.4 = 34.65



Got a book too! The handmade marketplace. 28.84 bux dmg



And finally bought some fancl facial care stuff 88 bux



Total damage from my shopping? Nearly 200...! =( my bank account cries =...(

And on a side note, came home and saw this little bird struggling to get out. It kept banging itself against the window so hard its little chest was heaving with breaths but I was afraid of its claws. So I dug out my polyester  gloves and gave it a lift out of the window :)
















Happy weekend!

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: