Wednesday, August 18, 2004

bad day bad day

not a very good day indeed.

when i woke this morning it was all fine...until i was at the bus stop i realized i forgot my book, so i went back to get it...mom was just getting ready to leave...got scolded and nagged for leaving my book at home...haiz.....said i didnt pay attention studies or whatever. GOODNESS!!! everyone knows i am very forgetful. so whats new if i leave my book behing. and besides there's no harm in leaving my student pass behind. i dont even need it

reached school at about 1020 plus. it turns out they arent even doing project yet. got so damn pissed. made me go so early and yet waste my time. i hate people wasting my time..sat around in the food court till 11.

then came the stressful part. MMWD lesson. we had a mock test, revision for our flash test next week. Everything we did in the book so far was very simple, everything was in ones, one animation, one movement. but when you put everything together, it is so COMPLICATED!!! It is so difficult. We only did one or not even one page in 1.5 hrs when we were actually supposed to do 3 in 1.5 hrs.

eventually the lesson ended and it was time to do project again. This time is was quite productive, we finished about half so far...
so waited a little while for honeyz...went toilet and stuff...
was very happy to see ben..after a long day, he's prob the only one who can make me smile and laugh..sigh..love you baby

eating so much heaty stuff in the past few days..has finally got to me...i have a BLOODY SORE THROAT....hurts dammit...i hate sore throats

No comments: