Wednesday, August 04, 2004

not much thoughts

anyway...as you all can see from the picture..i have a bloody big bruise on my thigh....*no more skirts for a week* oh sigh...this will be a short post..got to rush to school..i have so far completed 4/5 pages of my web-site, so that means...i dont have to cancel my date tonight...haha! anyway...i remember vaguely that i had certain thoughts before i slept last night..but as i can only remember fragments of them..they will be quite short

i am an idealist at heart but a realist in..reality? if u find that funny...nevermind. this is me, i am like a bag full of contradictions. i believe in love, but at times when i think it is there, it flies away. Its as if its playing a game of catching with me...where i am the catcher *this is very apt..as i run very slow* and it is what i have to catch and currently...it is hiding in its house...stalling for time..it ran away from me sometime ago. this game of catch will probably go on for life..but currently..i rather hope that it will come out of its house soon. but hope?...an idealist will say that hope leads to wonderful things. but a realist will say hope..leads to dissapointment.

No comments: