Saturday, August 07, 2004

The game of love

Many a time, love is just like a game of risk. The more you are willing to risk, the more you gain. But if we risk and lose?...what will become of us? In pursuit of what we want we always hurt others. I have hurt people, the same goes the other way round. But at least now i am happy. In some selfish way, i guess thats whats important, being happy at a particular point in time. Now i have someone to think of, and someone who thinks of me. What more could i want? but we all know life isnt that simple, there are some things you have to work hard to keep simple. But the question is how hard..*i robot : my responses are limited, you have to ask the right questions. that is the right question* They say the hurt is what helps you to grow as a person and emotionally. These are our experiences, without it we wouldnt be the same person we are today. Isnt that so? Words from one of my favourites songs: Shang ruo rang ren cheng zhang, wo wei she me pa fen shou de shang. I think lets just follow the path by the river and see where it leads us. At the end, may be an eternal rainbow but then again who knows?

No comments: