Sunday, April 10, 2005

Car Troubles

Ben's car was 'sick' this past week. He went to M'sia last sunday with his friend and did some stuff to his car. Don't know what kinda stuff, but when reached S'pore, his car couldnt move that same night and got towed to the workshop the next day. He even took one and a half day leave to take care of his car, but it wasnt enought as the part that was needed rarely spoils, so people dont stock that particular part. I am still having exams, so we dont meet that often but when we meet, i take public transport to meet him. Its not troublesome to me as seeing him after a period of time makes up for all the travelling. Plus i can have what i always want to do but cant, i can give him a hug the moment i see him. And the feeling of him waiting for the bus with me was unbearably sweet. I loved that feeling, that he'd take the trouble to meet me, even though he didnt have his car and wasnt used to going to all this trouble. It shows me how much i mean to him. Now his car is alright again.

No comments: