Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Clubberama

Went clubbing with jane, sijing and jane's bf(alvin). It was a SMU bash, lots of young people, i see some i knew back in jc, saw liyi, adrian, hendra, and this guy i dont know the name of but saw all the time back then. So many chio bus! I felt so ugree...hurhur. anyways, sijing went nuts and ordered 4 jugs of drinks, and we couldnt finish it as we were already a bit high. later we left all the drinks with alvin and went dancing or back and forth to the toilet. Think that was why he was so drunk. hurhur, anyway, dont talk about those things. fwah, the girls there!!! all so sexy and pretty. i think my time in sp's SB has seriously screwed up my mind. i was checking out girls the whole night, not guys...ok well...so maybe many of the guys werent fantastic...and besides i have my baby,..y would i want anyone else...ok why am i making excuses for my screwed up mind??hurhur..anyway loving baby is real.. he went sailing again..i missed him. hur..when dont i miss him.

When it comes to clubbing he always tells me he's over it and he doesnt like to go anymore, i really dont want to force him if he doesnt. oh well, go with friends lor..

No comments: