Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Mes Parents

When two people who are completely incompatible are together, everyone suffers. My mom gave my dad everything except her heart, being a man my dad still wants what he cannot get. Every few months they start up again, my dad being the moron he is always starts it in the middle of the night. I want to sleep, bloody if you want to be a moron do it in the day. After all these years, me and my sister have schooled and indifference to his nonsensical antics so much so that we take bets on how many days it will take him to be back. He said once he promised he would never leave us, bullshit. Thats why in my man, promises are very important, he must keep them. He doesnt provide for the family in the way that he should neither does he try and added to the fact that he has no qualifications at his age. He'd rather do nothing than anything. Fair enough if i were a wife of a man who didnt love me i'd be unhappy but if he gave me security and luxuries i'd be contented, i'd save up my money, earn it if need be and take off in a few years to find someone who would love me.

My dad would also be like the woman, and my mom a little bit of both. They just have different styles, true my dad never played an active role in my bringing up, even now it is my mom who takes care of me, guiding me. Whenever i came back with bad results, my mom would scold me, and when my dad called, he'd be the one telling me to try harder the next time. I guess he didnt have a good example to follow looking at my grandfather. Neither did he try given his sheer laziness.

I see it all everywhere in relations, you complain about your partner, you argue, you talk bad with your friends, but they just dont spilt. Maybe its the fear of loneliness in us. Maybe they're used to each other? The depth of human emotions in relationships is so deep no one would ever come close to understanding them as every relationship is so different it is hard to find a general consensus.

No comments: