Sunday, October 18, 2009

As the week goes by

Normally when i reach work I take out some stuff from my bag like my hp, staff pass and the jacket for the day, place the bag in the big bottom drawer, start my system and maybe refill my thermal pot. After my system starts I check emails and then decide what I should work on for the day, as I currently have 5 files on hand.

As a habit I will read some news first, usually on channelnewsasia as sites like wallstreetjournal likes to be anal and lock many articles. So I cant be bothered.

I noticed then at the start of the week, I will usually read more serious stuff, all the business news, world news etc, I wont even go near the entertainment section. But as the week progresses, usually around Thursday I feel like taking a break and I would progress to reading entertainment stuff like Coco Lee wants to migrate to Singapore. Stuff like that.

Also nearer the end of the week, should I have a paper on hand, I will actually take 5 - 10 mins to flip through Today either in the morning or just after lunch, and on Fridays I will really zone out, like stare at the financials and zone out.

So thats what my week is like.

No comments: