Saturday, October 03, 2009

Dieting

Ever since I've started work, I have been sitting on my ass. Literally, because my job doesn't require me to move around alot. It also doesnt help that my bus home is right next to my work place, cutting down all my walking. When I worked @ recruit express last year, I'd walk from ngee ann to lido to get a bus home.

So well, i continue like this for about a month, then i realized that my clothes got tighter, and i looked kind of fatter. I got really sad and decided to limit my intake. My eating style is like this: because I get hungry fast, I
usually eat until I'm really full, then i'll be satisfied. And I'm someone who reaaly super super loves her carbos. My diet is basically cutting down on my carb intake, god its so painful for me. It has been going well, karl think that i lost weight too. Was @ the doctor's today, and got my weight. I'm 44.8kg!! Even Dr Lee said I look skinnier. Yippee !

However, its @ times like this, in the middle of the night, when i'm hungry
I tend to open the fridge and peep, if there is nothing interesting, I will eat my fave plain white bread, gardenia. So much cravs

Tonights damage: half a bakers inn black sesame mooncake and 3 slices of white gardenia.

No comments: