Thursday, February 17, 2005

I hate Thursdays

I especially hate Thursdays, thursdays are horrible. Let me tell you why. First, i have no lunch (and i didnt eat breakfast in the moning today) break since i have french during my 2hr break. So i have to rush my "brunch" in whatever leftover time there is from statistics, which is usually about 15 - 30 mins. BUT today was downright fantastic since i woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or to be precise, i got up at the exact time i was supposed to be in class. I woke up from my alarm, switched it off and went back to laalaaland again. The next time i woke up, first thing i saw was the bright sunlight and *oh shit*. I rushed about doing my stuff and reached dover at about 10.30am. The only good thing about today was that ken kwan marked my attendance (on the condition that i did whatever work they did during the lesson) even though there was only half an hour left to the lesson. Great, i missed the practice to the test.

The next lesson was the usually boring Financial Markets lecture, which to our chagrin was interrupted due to a spoilt projector. Some rest for me at least. I bought 2 waffle sausages or whatever you call it for french after the lesson to eat along the way and during french. However, being the notoriously slow eater (the sausage was HOT too) i am, many would have already guessed by now that i wouldnt have finished it when i reached the classroom designated for french classes. So in all my politeness, i asked Jean Marc if i could eat during his class, he said ok. There are other Teacher-students in the class learning french too. So, one of them, who just so happens to look like an ugly old hag, told me in no uncertain terms that i shouldnt be eating in there, School policy blah blah blah, that i should eat outside.
  1. i would miss quite a lot of the lesson if i were to eat outside being a not so fast eater
  2. It's not your lesson anyway, what do you care. I do realise lecturers have a duty to "uphold the school rules" but hello, if you're such a stickler for rules, where's your creativity, think out of the box sp rubbish. such an attitude would make you a very lousy and unpopular lecturer. Where's your concern for students?
  3. Its not as if i'm a super messy eater who'll sprinkle 30% of my food all over the place, and besides what i was eating probably wouldn't sprinkle anything anywhere. What do you pay the cleaning auntie for anyway?

but what infuriated me further was the entrance of 2 guys from the class. one of them was carrying a packet of honeydews. THAT BLOODY FUCKING BITCH didnt say anything!! WHAT THE HELL? what was the difference between my food and his food? The plastic bag rustled ratherly loudy and it was pretty obvious that he was eating in the class, and she still didnt say anything. That FUGLY BITCH. Acting all hoity toity and she can't even pronounce her french words properly.

What is it with bloody old hags and young boys. And that guy was rather good looking mind you, clean cut kinda boy boy look. Is it my fault i wasnt born with a birdy?

No comments: