Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Recent Going Ons

Went shopping with my girls on sunday since qinyi is going back to australia again-ded this tuesday, which is today actually. Had lots of fun talking abt girl stuff, triapsing all over town. I realized i havent been doing this in a long time, having fun with my jc friends. Everyone is so busy with their uni lives, i'm the only one who seems so free.

We went back and forth so many times, think the one who got most things was qinyi. I got a new swearter, a pair of shades and a bag. Bag only S$6. I think after collecting bags and jackets, i want to collect *horrors* shades! Haha.

Anyway, i went to Pasir Gudang on saturday as well. If you dont know where or what is Pasir Gudang then never mind. It was such a thrill, seeing all those supermodified cars racing. *will write something on this soon*

I cant remember what i did on friday night and i really love my hair

No comments: