Monday, February 28, 2005

Sail Away

Ben went sailing again recently, but this time was rather different. He went on monday and would return around wednesday/thursday. This time however, there was no contact with him whatsoever. He didnt even get the msges i sent him till the day he returned. I guess it was rather okay as i was very busy last week. Imagine my surprise when i got his message somewhere around lunch on wednesday. Haha! He was back. I really missed him, thought about him quite a lot. I wrote down the things in a letter i wanted to tell him but was afraid i'd forget. Although i was going to have a test the next day, i met him anyway.

I really couldnt care less about Financial Markets. Mainly cos its extremely boring but it is useful, so i have to go through with it anyway. I still had a little to study, thus the short dinner.

Havent been to eat the toa payoh hokkien mee in a while, so i suggested that place. But goodness, when we reached, we realized most of the stalls were all closed. We had to settle for a western food stall that (according to ben) wasnt so good. I think it was more he ordered the wrong thing than the food being bad, cos i thought mine was rather good. His chicken cutlet was really 70% made of flour and not much chicken. I would have added a lot to my waistline.

Anyway, i do realize that i need to train my superbly flabby arms. Whenever i wave high to someone, there are 2 extra buddies waving hi as well. There are 2 sets of perfectly fine dumbbells lying around somewhere at home. But knowing me, i probably wont do it.

No comments: