Wednesday, September 08, 2004

internet connection cut

for all those who have been reading my blog..so sorry....my internet connection was cut by starhub cos we have been neglecting our bills...sigh...starhub is very irritating...sigh. i am currently doing project at my friends house. oh yes,,...di..i thought the fireworks were too nice not to share with you all. and i highly doubt it will turn out very nice if you print it out on photopaper....you print smaller, maybe will turn out nicer. ling...if you have been checking ,..i'm so sorry...must tag and tell me how is british columbia and your dorm and everything ok?

yesterday was me and ben's one month anniversary. sigh...i am so happy nowadays, it seems like nothing much can dampen my mood. he got me flowers ..wow!! but i cant load any photos now cos i got no internet!!! hai haiz...but i will try to put some on today. yes anyway. we went to get a gift for ben and then had dinner at olio dome..the food was good, the ambience was nice, was nice overall. we decided to watch harold and kumar - the road to the white castle..it is extremely hilarious!! can die with laughter...its only been one month with ben but i feel as if i've been with him for a long long time. this is a whole new feeling.

we're supposed to be doing project now...but currently, we havent started yet. opposite me, their dyeing stephanie's hair...oh well...we ARE a wierd bunch...will update sometime soon.

No comments: