Monday, September 20, 2004

my days

my days with ben are somehow very simple yet very enjoyable. We like to do nothing at all. Sitting around on benches doing nothing, taking pictures, laughing at each other, telling jokes.

On friday, we went to ikea to walk around, testing mattresses, sofas, picking up thinks to look at and touch at random, walking around. Talking about what we could put in ben's room to try and spruce it up a little. It sounds like nothing much but somehow i really enjoyed myself. There isnt anything i dont like doing with ben. I finally got to eat the hot dog at ikea again after such a long time. If any of you go there anytime soon, you have to eat it. i like it mainly cos the bread is crispy and the sausage is very good. but its plain with no toppings nothing.

On saturday, after school, we went to watch Dodgeball, it is very funny, a good watch if you feel like a laugh, i give it 3 stars! I feel like some newspaper movie critic, ha! And i got my new pair of shoes!! Ben is quite disgruntled that i actually got it. Cos its really VERY high. May will attest to that! I think it is almost 4 inches!! OMG!! How am i going to walk in it? Ben is very afraid i would fall in it and has advised me not to wear it to school. I wouldnt do it either, wouldnt want to fall and disgrace myself.

Yesterday wasnt such a good day, i had cramps.

Oh well, it is another monday in school, another day having classes, another hour in a classroom. Sigh, the life of a student is so monotonous. Homework, tests, assignments, competition and lunch. How fun.

No comments: