Sunday, September 26, 2004

so many things to say!!!

yesterday was kristalle's (my sister) birthday. and like all typical 16 year old MG gals, she had a party...with all her friends and family.there were around 30 plus i guess...didnt actually count. we had the typical food but with my mom's not to typical but excellent nonetheless BBQ food. It was also Ben's first time(ooh er). meeting my mom! Ha! What were you thinking??

I ordered the cake from Matilda's aunt. Ordered for 30 plus people actually, was wondering if it was enough, but when i saw the cake, it was enough. Went to collect the cake with Ben at Upper Thomson. Our job for the day. The cake is fantastic!!! Thanks matilda, the sponge is so smooth!! And the chocolate is jelly like but not completely jelly-like so you can still feel the texture of the chocolate!

Everyone was having fun. Kris's friends were dunking everyone in the pool, they played water bombs for a while. The family memebers just sat around talking, laughing, watching them have fun. But they are very fun to watch, we were like laughing the whole time they were playing.They even used the slide( it slides into the pool) as a 'watch tower' during water bombs, ingenious!! Me and Ben just sat around, eating, talking, joking. Think Ben was comfortable but a little nervous at the same time. And Ha!! I have possesion of this cap!!! It is finally mine!!!! ALL MINE!!!

After which, we went to watch midnite show at Shaw and missed the first part again. Resident Evil!! Exciting but scary..and you can see Milla Johovich's boobs(this is a fact, so no one can sue me.

Over all, i really enjoyed the night, i even had a swim..

Sometimes, it really amazes me how trule borderless the internet is. I have a comment from someone in Canada! You dont really realise these things until they happen to you. I really wonder who reads my blog regularly, other than those who know me.

Oh and check this site out. It's a dig at Apple and Steve Job. Pretty Funny in a *uh??* way. You'll get it, once you see it.

No comments: