Monday, September 27, 2004

Something happened in school.

Something dreadful happened in school today. Someone fell from the 7th floor at block T16. right now, information is very jumbled and messy. I dont know if she fell or she jumped and i also dont know if she is alive or not. The whole school is talking about it. I have to find out what really happened. I think it will be all over the papers tomorrow morning.

It seems everywhere we look, there is death, war, massacre, terrorists hold-ups. Where is the love? Shall not talk about it. Bring's a feeling of huge trepidation, like the world is coming to an end or something.

I went back to SR with brian(the pig) today. We went back to visit Madam, talk to teachers. Going back brings back a huge wave of nostalgia. Brings me back to the times in jc when i was struggling with my studies yet having the time of my life. Talking to madam(who was very busy). The place has changed some. Some changes good, some changes bad. Apparently, Miss Doreen Heng has retired(Qinyi will be glad to hear this). But Lao Shi also told me she retired due to health problems. Hope she is doing well.

After such a long time, i can say that Brian is pretty much the same. Nothing more to say about him. A little more mature maybe but maybe he was like that all the time. dont know

Spent time with ben today, cos i was a notty gal. Ha!! Shall not tell you all. I shall remain a good gal in thine eyes.

No comments: