Thursday, October 07, 2004

2nd month anniversary

its 1 am in the morning. on a good note, it is our 2nd month anniversary. on a not so good note, ben hasnt wished me yet. don't know what he is doing, maybe sleeping, but he probably doesnt realise i'm online. oh well, i'm the one who told him i wont be coming online.

I admit the reason i didnt want to come online cannot be particularly attributed to my wanting to finish my book. But it was more, i didnt want to come online and have nothing to do. Its not that i dont like it when ben plays his game. All guys play games, this is an undeniable fact. I just feel so left out when he is playing. Sigh, at times i think i demand too much, that i am too high maintenance. Who is to blame but myself? I really wish at times i didnt need so much attention. But when i love someone, i want his attention. This is only natural isnt it? No use looking for attention elsewhere when his is the only one that can satisfy you. And it is not for lack of his attention that i want. He gives me a lot of attention. Sometimes i just wish i could be content. I am too spoiled for my own good.

Oh well, good night.

No comments: