Thursday, October 07, 2004

Another Debby Day

It was a wonderful day, another debby day. School started off well enough. Although i left my lecture notes in the lecture theatre. Good thing they were still there after tutorial. Attack of the blur sotong once again.

It was a nice day. But around 5, i got a call from mummy, oh no!! Kei kei fell into a drain. I heard 'duan' means broken, but it was just scrape. I thought my heart would fall out of my throat and plop onto the floor still beating. On the plus side, it was just a flesh wound, nothing serious. and my sweetie was such a brave girl, she didnt cry. I love you kei kei.

After we got home to check on kei kei. We went for our dinner at Fish & Co. I was so full, actually funny, but i am still kinda full now. We went to sit for a while at our fav benches and we also went to the Roof Garden at suntec, it really is very romantic at night. Then we watched Wimbledon. It is a good watch. Funny, if you like english humourish films. Sweet Romantic. Basic tennis knowledge required for full appreciation. Exciting. Basically good. I love Ben, and he looked very smart today.

I want to go KTV.I want to go KTV.I want to go KTV.I want to go KTV.I want to go KTV

No comments: