Thursday, October 21, 2004

Job Interview

hmm...i went for a job interview today at a recruitment agency. I went there before at Adecco. Its is a temp job for my holidays, they said it was to promote christmas stuff (those that you eat) at supermarkets (prob one near your house). I dont know if i'll get it. But if i dont, actually my mom already asked if i wanted to work at her work place. But i want to try it out on my own a little, dont want to rely so much on her. Some people might say i am stupid. Why go out to work when you can be comfortable in your mom's office. I guess i just have to learn, i havent really done anything serious anywhere else except my mom's. I am not going to work there my whole life, so i have to start learning.

Relationship wise, me and ben are quite stable. Fast, dont you think. He is going to start sailing soon, around december. He is trying to get me to learn to be more like a non-stick pan. So that its not so tough. Its not that i cant take it. I just like to let him know that i am thinking of him, maybe because i like to hear the same thing. I know if he starts sailing, there are times when there would be virtually no contact. I have to live with that, thats why i am trying to maximise my time with him now.

No comments: