Sunday, October 17, 2004

Down in the dumps

I went out with my family the whole morning and early afternoon. We went for lunch, grocery shopping. It was rather nice for me, havent been doing that in a while. I dont know, maybe it was just the mood, although i wasnt moody, i didnt feel very happy. I dont like that feeling of being in the middle of nowhere. Maybe cos i really missed Ben? I tried to study in the afternoon, i just couldnt concentrate, but i forced myself to, so i accomplished something worthwhile. I've been quite moody, emotional lately. I havent really experienced such a long pmsing period before.

It really perked my up to see Ben. Should i be putting all my eggs in? In fact i have already put them all in. Sometimes too much. Maybe i should start learning, use this period of time to train myself. Would it work? He is still here anyway. I wonder how i will feel when Ben goes sailing. What would i do if i miss him too much? In fact I'm also in love with his dog. Sigh.


No comments: