Monday, October 04, 2004

Presentation Day

I had my presentation for Supply Chain Management today. Although Mr Tang (affectionately known as ai kia) said he felt we were the best group, I think i sucked. I was fumbling all over the place, getting nervous, forgetting my points. Gosh he even said i look comfortable up there. Something Wrong..sigh.

Anyway, after that, we had to rush our EPI(see previous posts) report as it was due today, we had to do our printing and stuff. We were so lucky we chanced upon Kim's(prev tutor for html) Lab class and knowing her she allowed us to use the lab. So we were printing our stuff, and i didnt have my phone with me. and babay Called many times!! Sorry babay.(Serves you right! Muaahahahaha!!)

I was suprised to see Ah beng after school. Man i miss my exclass, i dont like my new class, not hate, but i just dont like it. It isnt as comfortable as before, there are too many girls, it is too segmented. I havent been eating chwee kueh with the gang for some time, only with ben. We havent played dai dee (or more specifically me..to think it used to be my fav game), we havent been bowling since yr 1 sem 1. And i still remember Tan Chee Seong's black face whenever we came back for java cos we went bowling. One day he just blew his top when he found out we were always late cos we went bowling. FYI almost the whole class was late together, with the exception of rishii. And Tan Chee Seong was very nice, so you can imagine our shock but oh well, you cant push a man too far.

Then when i reached home. I changed and went straight to the pool. one look at the pool and i could tell something was wrong. You know how it is when the sunshine is very strong, you can see that the water is very shiny and the light fills the whole pool. Well... it wasnt like that, the baby pool was normal, but the larger pool was a little greenish in color. you could see the obvious difference between them. I swam for almost an hour before the guard came by to tell us (there were 2 china kids) that the pool was dirty, so we cannot swim, sigh..

Then i went out with Ben for dinner and voila. I am home now writing this. Think i will go bathe and read a book. It is so blardie hot today!! Oh yes..Aaron i can cook, just not complicated things, but simple things is manageable..

No comments: