Wednesday, December 08, 2004

4th Month

It has been 4 fantastic months with my baby, i feel the relationship has gradually mellowed from its highly charged days into a more simple relationship. It's just as strong but more stable.I know although Ben hasnt been very attentive lately(but as he assures me), it doesnt means he loves me less. I know i can be very sensitive at times and maybe i'm taking him for granted. But i love him, i appreciate the little gestures he makes even more now that he does it less. Like i'd be really happy if one day he just showed up in a shirt, cos he rarely does anymore or if he decided to take me to the zoo. Truth be told, i'd be happy just spending the day bumming about in his place or mine. Singapore doesnt have to be exciting, for me to enjoy myself with my honey. You probably wouldnt find the city you lived in all your life exciting..but it is peaceful here(in certain areas). Maybe next month, i could suggest something, and we could spend a day doing something fun..

No comments: