Monday, December 06, 2004

My first Sailing

hmmm...My first experience of Ben's Sailing was rather alright. It was on a saturday and he left rather early. It was okay cos i had my stuff to do too. Went shopping with my mom and kei. Luen chose to sleep at home, so too bad for her.

Went home at about 9 plus, i'm not too sure actually. Ben called me at about 12 but he actually came back earlier, just didnt have the chance to call me. I think i went to sleep at around 1, i think.

We had to get up the next day to go for out Aunt's shop opening thing. She said to get stuff from her shop instead of buying stuff. So mom got a pair of diamond earrings and necklace for my 2 sisters to share.

Ben sounded extremely groggy, more groggy than usual. It turns out that he went for zouk out but didnt tell me. I got quite pissed. I suppose it was because he slept almost the whole day and i didnt know the reason( i knew if he slept at 2, he wouldnt be THAT groggy). However, it might have been partly due to the fact that i already wanted to go with him when zoukout was confirmed. He was complaining ever since the knew that his sailing fell on the zoukout date. I thought about asking jane/zhen/a few others who'd go and maybe go with them but i held myself back. I was desperately trying to hide how dissappointed i was cos i was really happy to see him.

No comments: