Sunday, December 26, 2004

Let it Snow

I spent Christmas Eve Morning browsing in Mango and at my Aunt's Office following that. I spent the large part of the afternoon, lazing gloriously around the house, not wanting to do anything. Have you ever had that kind of feeling? Where you put in so much energy before an important event to find that when you reach that day, you dont want to do anything anymore, except laze.

I guess i was also lazing because i knew i'd be out late. We went to Ben's house for dinner and proceded shortly to newsroom bar with some of his friends, danced a little. It was very nice this time, dancing in Ben, mainly because i guess we were really enjoying it(at least i was, i hope ben was). We were laughing the whole time. It was rather okay, music was mainly pop, but not as bad as devils. Stayed a while, then went back to his house for their tradition of exchanging gifts at 12 MN. I felt a bit awkward ( i kinda felt like i was intruding on something special), watching this huge happy family exchange gifts. Everyone got everyone else something. I got something too, from Ben's sisters. I was touched actually, when ben told me they'd get me something. Then we went out again, after a little while to Jalan Kayu for prata. Okay, now i kinda think the one is school tastes nicer. I must be nuts.

I had a wonderful Christmas this year.

No comments: