Friday, December 17, 2004

Things as they are

Me and Ben have been going fine, i'm still very happy. I'm not unhappy and i'm not complaining. I just feel that i want to do spontaneous things with Ben. I want to LAUGH with Ben. I sort of miss that. Its not that we dont have fun together. Its just that i really miss the 1st few months of our relationship. I want to go to the Botanic Gardens on a Sunday morning with baby but Sunday Mornings are sleeping days for him. He told me before he would bring me to the zoo, but we havent gone yet. We seldom go somewhere special although it is not hard to find these places. I really love Ben, sometimes i think, maybe so much that its not fair i demand so much from him. I wonder however, is it a lot to want to feel loved? I miss dressing up for him because i dont do it anymore (doesnt match if i do and he doesnt). He always tells me he really misses me, he loves me more than before, i know he does. Its just not enough for me.

Ben went to Genting and he sent me a message. It just occured to me, that is was one of the sweetest messgaes i received in recent times. I never thought he'd miss me so much. Maybe because sometimes at home here, if he wants to see me, he can just come over.

I'm going out with my friends more and more, trying to familiarize myself for when he has to go sailing. Up till now the sailings have only been single days. This is the one time he's not in Singapore for 3 days (in the time since i met him). I love you baby, i do.

No comments: