Monday, July 26, 2004

backtracking

hmmm..its time to back track and talk about my sunday...although today is already monday. but anyways...i woke at around 12..yes i know i am a pig...u guys dont have to remind me... and went to the temple to bum around again....got jia long's message..cheered my up i guess....wasnt having a great morning...i mean after i woke...he asked me out!! yay!! anyways...after lunch...went to dawn's house for more cheering..turns out she was doing art assignments with her friend AMOS....i wonder if he is famous and if there are any cookies for me?...harhahhar...i know you all will tell me my jokes arent funny AGAIN....but oh well...dawn and her friends are hilarious!!will steal some pics from her to show you guys. dawn...hope you dont mind.
after which...went home..to watch my sister pluck her eyebrows..her first time!!! she cried!! then made my way to town to meet jia long...he was late..but it was okay..i made 2 trips to the loo before i met up with him..went to get our tickets..for i.robot and then had thai dinner. after which he sent me home...and i went to sleep a happy girl...

No comments: