Saturday, July 31, 2004

thoughts on a saturday afternoon

sometimes..just when i thought i was fine....these moods....come creeping back into my mind...just like the cockroaches appearing back into cupboards on the sly...sometimes when i thought i was okay..i'm over it...i get these sudden mood swings again...they just make me feel so sad, so lethargic. sometimes all it takes is one look at the sky in the morning..when i wake....OH GOLLY..it is raining again...what a wonderful day it is going to be*jeremy will say..sarcasm becomes you debby poon* i dont know what came over me last night...i got all moody and sad all over again....sometimes i think this is some on going vicious cycle that is never going to let me go.
like i told benjamin. nowadays..even shopping has lost its kick...even my favourite activity has become extremely boring....extremely monotonous...everywhere go, everything i do...somethings just missing....there's some piece of the jigsaw puzzle hidden somewhere. and i cant find that particular piece that will complete the whole thing....i suppose this puzzle that i want to complete is my life at this point.

ok...back to something lighter

:: - :: - :: - :: - :: - :: - :: - :: - :: - :: - :: - :: - :: - ::
today...i was half an hour late for french..partly due to the rain..and partly due to me being lazy...
oh well...went to french...jean marc just has this cheering ability...he just makes me laugh...just like dawn does...even if he is scolding me for forgetting all my verbs and nouns..maybe sometimes i just go for french cos he can cheer me up....its so selfish of me i know...but well...

aniway...on the trip home...i was constantly surrounded by tall men...maybe cos i was wearing flats today...but at any point during that trip..i was surrounded by at least 2 armpits*FYI i am at armpit level*...thank god it wasnt a hot day...or that they werent wearing sleeveless tops. if not i would be faced with hairy armpits...sometimes i really wonder why men dont shave their armpits...they would look so much cleaner...i always associate armpit hair with dirt and grime...but anyway. this topic is taboo to many of the male population so...yeap back to my trip....at orchard or around there...gave up my seat to an old uncle...then when i reached toa payoh..decided to get the polo from bossini i was eyeing recently...then i also decided to walk home...the journey seemed shorter today..on the other hand, maybe it was cos i'm not as tired as i would be at 6pm..that's about it up to now...

No comments: