Friday, July 30, 2004

Yesterday... we went to Guoan's church for his play...we went solely to support him. after going there....it gave me this nostalgic feeling...it reminded me of the times in chapel in secondary school...but mostly we just went to chapel and slept there...

The play was about life after death and was very dramatic *being a play*. It all seemed like a type of hard-sell to me. *no offense*. It made me think of the concepts behind all the religions and wat makes people believe in them. There are many religions, they all preach what you are supposed to do in order to heaven. But does one really wonder if they all work? we would only know after we die isnt it? Why do some people insist on putting down the beliefs of others.

What i feel is that most religions teach people to do good...*in the basic essence*. I as a person, as long as i went through life, doing what i want to do. As long as i am not a bad person, i feel am all right. I am easily contented, i only want to go through life loved and to love. As long as the people who matter to me and the people who i matter to remember me and love me, i know i will find peace.

Dont be traumatised....I'm just in a morbid cum religious mood today

Click Here for pics

No comments: