Saturday, July 31, 2004

i am so alone

i am like this poor little girl who is left behind ..cos of my choices....everyone is busy in uni..but i chose to go back to poly..not that it is a bad choice..as i am doing pretty well here..but at times i just feel like the last straggler in the rat race towards where?...success? towards the working life? qinyi is in aussie..her 2nd yr already...aaron is going to USA, ling ...my dearest is going to Canada...i only have lynn and may left..lynn....goes back to m'sia occasionally..made a pact to go clubbing when sch starts for her...everyone is so busy...where do i fit in? all the people close to my heart seem to be leaving one by one..they will come back...but ling is migrating...PERMANENT!! i will miss her so much....sometimes..there are things you take for granted....all the times i had with her...i still remember...one birthday..she saved up to get me a beautiful pen holder...being the CLUMSY FOOL i usually am..i broke it when i got home...totally my fault..i still remember how i called her and cried to her telling how much i liked her present but i broke it...how i asked her if she could get me another one...* I WAS SUCH A SPOILT BRAT* i still remember feeling so bad after i asked. yeah..felt like a blardie bitch...all the times we had...thinking about presents..our nicknames...our angbaos...i love you ling..i really do.

No comments: