Thursday, July 29, 2004

yesterday.....

 
yesterday...school was supposed to be from 12 - 2...actually 12.10..so i had an extra 10 mins...not late this time...HAHA!! so mom messaged me at like 1 plus....said she wanted to bring us along for facial...wah...long time never go liao....and she wants us to go along every MONTH!! BID *But I Digress*..i almost died when they started squeezing my pimples....*ouch ouch* but i was brave,....for a wimp...i didnt make a sound...so proud of myself...hiak hiakz...like aaron says...self praise feels good. yup yup...back to the main topic..yesh..was supposed to be going out on a date...so...cos of the change of plans...my date=benjamin had to pick me up from chinatown point instead...we went down to holland v..where most good food is located...had nydc...yesh...another mudpie....some new york thing this time...i plan to try every single mud pie before the end of this year..MUAHAHA...to hell with my waist line...anyway...after which we had a drive around...went to see some sights of singapore...even with my 20 years here...i've never been to these places...had good conversation...exchange stories..had laughs...was not a bad night....suddenly..i seem to be such a busy girl...doing this that...going here there..i havent even touched my assignment!! and its due next week!! sighz....got another lesson to get to..tata..

No comments: